Are You Looking for a Home Rewiring Specialist?
After Hours Electrical are experts in home rewiring. We’re available 24/7, every day of the year. Our specialists can repair and maintain your home’s electrical system while making sure everything meets the latest safety standards.
Are You in Need of Home Rewiring?
There are many reasons that may make you consider home rewiring. Some of the most common signs that something’s wrong with your wiring and could need upgrading are:
- Safety switches tripping frequently
- Overheating outlets
- Deteriorating wire
- Light bulbs don’t last long
- Power fluctuation
- Faint burning smell
- Fuses blowing regularly
- Mild electrical shocks from appliances
- Excessive electricity bills
If you’re experiencing any of these problems, it’s time to call the experts at After Hours Electrical. Aged wiring is a fire hazard and, if you have old metal conduits, for safety reasons you really need to upgrade your home’s electrical system.
Benefits of Rewiring Your Home
There are many benefits to rewiring your home, from safety to increasing your home’s resale value.
Poor wiring that is past its use-by date can’t be overlooked when it comes to home safety. A comprehensive home rewiring job can combine new wiring with RCD safety switches (instead of standard circuit breakers) to protect against electrocution and shocks.
Having your home wiring up to national standards reduces both insurance premiums and power bills. Brand new wiring also adds value to your property. Potential buyers always check that the wiring is in order. Rewiring can bring your home into the 21st century.
Give After Hours Electrical a call if you’re considering rewiring, or even if you’re in need of an electrical safety inspection.
Our Range of Electrical Services
Leaving your home’s wiring in disrepair is potentially dangerous and something you don’t want to risk. It’s always better to call a professional electrical contractor for service and advice when it comes to the safety of your family. After Hours Electrical professionals are specialists in rewiring homes and will get the job done efficiently to your satisfaction.
After Hours Electrical offers an extensive range of services, including:
- Powerpoint installation
- Expanding one powerpoint to two
- Testing existing powerpoints
- Installing safety switches
- Fitting ceiling fans and lighting
- Rewiring old homes
- Hot water system installation
- Installation of kitchen appliances
- And much more
Why Choose After Hours Electrical for Home Rewiring?
When you call After Hours Electrical you get all the advantages of our experience, knowledge and professionalism, including:
- Fully qualified and licensed electrical contractors available 24/7, every day of the year
- All our electricians undergo regular training so they’re up to date with the latest technology
- A range of interest free** payment options
- A 12-month warranty on all electrical work, materials and parts installed and supplied by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- Tracking and dispatch that uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure we are always on time
- We’ll be at your door within 30 minutes* of your call
- No extra charges for after hours work
- Upfront fixed-price quotes
- We charge by the job, not by the hour
Interest Free** Home Rewiring
When it comes time to rewire your home, you know it’s a major job that can’t be delayed. Your family’s safety depends on it. Unfortunately, it might not be a convenient time for the household budget.
That’s why After Hours Electrical offers a range of interest free** payment options for eligible customers. Your electrician can take you through the simple application process on site and approval usually takes only a few minutes.
You can select a payment plan with one of our providers – Zip or Humm – and enjoy the flexibility of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, depending on your choice of provider. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront.
Then you can relax in the knowledge that an After Hours Electrical professional will rewire your home to the highest standards. We also accept payment by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express).
For more details about home rewiring, contact After Hours Electrical. Get in touch with us by phone, or simply fill in our online form and one of our friendly customer service staff members will get in touch with you.