Do You Need A New Ceiling Fan Installation?
After Hours Electrical is your local expert when it comes to ceiling fan installation or replacement. Our licensed electrical contractors have the experience and skill to effortlessly install ceiling fans throughout your home and get that cool breeze moving through your home.
The Benefits of Installing Ceiling Fans
Ceiling fans provide an effortless, cost-effective solution to airflow and help to keep you cool in warmer months. Ceiling fans are more affordable than an air conditioning system.
They cost no more than 2 cents per hour to run, making them a worthwhile addition to bedrooms, living spaces, outdoor ceiling fans and other areas. Plus, many models can double as a light fitting, which is another benefit of ceiling fans.
After Hours Electrical can help you choose a model and style that suits your aesthetic, plus we can take care of the installation. Our experienced team of electricians is on the road 24/7, every day of the year, and we can be at your door within 30 minutes* of your call when it’s an emergency.
Whether you’re replacing an old ceiling fan or wanting to install a new fan, our electricians have the experience and expertise to do the job properly.
Types of Ceiling Fans
There’s a wide variety of ceiling fans on the market. Some ceiling fans can make an interior design statement, while others are merely functional.
Here are some popular types to provide design inspiration for your home:
- Ceiling fan with light
- Low profile ceiling fan
- DC (direct current) ceiling fans
- Retractable blade fans
- Reverse mode fans
- Timber ceiling fans
- Smart fans
- Outdoor ceiling fans
There’s a huge range of ceiling fans to choose from and many householders know exactly what they’re after. If you don’t, the experts at After Hours Electrical can help with some advice. Either way, we can source a reliable model and install your new ceiling fan at a time that suits you.
Savings with Ceiling Fans
Your main concern might be energy bills, which is another reason to consider installing ceiling fans. If you’re all about a cost-effective solution to cooling and airflow, the advantages of installing ceiling fans include:
- Reduced energy cost: As the fan recirculates the air in a room, it feels 3°C to 4°C cooler without reducing the temperature. This means your air conditioner doesn’t have to work as hard.
- Benefits all year round: Ceiling fans have a switch that can be used in winter to reverse the direction of the blades, helping to send warm air downwards. Once again, your reverse cycle air conditioner or heater doesn’t have to work as hard.
When installing your ceiling fan, After Hours Electrical technicians will:
- Ensure the placement of your fan is correct for the room before installation.
- Install the fan correctly, so that the fan operates quietly and is well balanced.
- Give you advice on any other fans that might suit your home and discuss the availability of upgrades.
Outdoor Ceiling Fans
Outdoor ceiling fans are becoming more popular in Australian homes as they provide an effective way to keep cool outside. It’s all thanks to the simple yet innovative way in which they work.
Ceiling fans don’t cool a room like an air conditioner. Instead, they create a wind chill effect. The fast airflow helps lower skin and body temperature, making the heat feel more bearable.
That fast airflow can help while entertaining on the back deck. Outdoor ceiling fans are further enhanced by IP (ingress protection) ratings, adding protection against the elements with waterproof seals and resistance to dust, dirt and moisture. Outdoor fans are often crafted from aluminium and ABS, a tougher plastic that is resistant to heat.
For more on outdoor ceiling fans, talk to our team of experts at After Hours Electrical. We can advise you on the size and type you need for your outdoor area.
Why Choose After Hours Electrical for Ceiling Fans?
When it comes to installing a ceiling fan, make After Hours Electrical your first call. Whether you’re replacing an old ceiling fan or installing one for the first time, our aim is to improve your home’s cooling and heating for your comfort.
When you call After Hours Electrical you get all the advantages of our experience and professionalism, including:
- Fully qualified and licensed electrical contractors available 24/7, every day of the year
- All our electricians undergo regular training so they’re up to date with the latest technology
- A range of interest free** payment options
- A 12-month warranty on all electrical work, materials and parts installed and supplied by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- Tracking and dispatch that uses state of the art technology to ensure we are always on time
- We aim to be at your door within 30 minutes* of your call
- No extra charges for after hours work
- Upfront fixed-price quotes
- We charge by the job, not by the hour
Interest Free** Ceiling Fan Installation
You know when it’s time for a ceiling fan upgrade or there’s a need to improve airflow in your living areas, but that time might be inconvenient for your household budget. That’s why After Hours Electrical wants to relieve that financial stress.
We offer a range of interest free** payment plans for eligible customers. Your professional electrician can take you through the simple application process on site and approval usually takes only a few minutes.
Simply choose a payment plan with one of our providers, Zip or Humm, and enjoy the flexibility of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, depending on your choice of provider. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so there’s nothing to pay upfront.
We also accept payment by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express). For more details on ceiling fan installation, service or repair, contact After Hours Electrical. Get in touch with us by phone, or fill out our online form, and one of our friendly customer service staff will get back to you.