Your Outdoor Security Lighting Specialist
Most homeowners will do everything in their power to ensure their home is secure and protected. One of the most important measures to protect your home is with outdoor security lighting.
Outdoor security lights can serve a variety of functions. They provide you with added visibility ideal for when you arrive home at night. They help to bring unexpected or unauthorised outdoor movement to your attention.
Installing security lighting may help to reduce your home and contents insurance premiums. And they can help to improve visibility of your property for your neighbours. For expert outdoor security lighting installation in your area, you can count on the trusted team at After Hours Electrical.
What to Look for in Outdoor Security Lights
If you’re looking to purchase new security lights with sensors or want to upgrade your existing system, knowing what to consider when installing outdoor sensor lighting is particularly important.
Among the most important points to consider are:
- The amount of lumens, or light coming from the source that is visible to the human eye, needed to illuminate the specific outdoor area. For example, path lighting might only require 100-200 lumens, whereas motion sensor lights typically need 300-700 lumens to be effective.
- A sufficient weather rating that indicates your outdoor security lights will survive your local climate.
- The primary power source – whether you want to rely predominantly on battery power, which gives you more flexibility of choice as to where you install them, or electricity, which requires the lights be wired to your home’s electrical system.
- The ability to integrate your lighting with any smart home automation systems for easier operation.
With so many options available and factors to consider, you may wish to consult an experienced security lighting installer to determine the best solution for your needs.
All Your Outdoor Sensor Lighting Needs Covered
After Hours Electrical can enhance the security of your home with outdoor security lighting installation services that provide optimal illumination and detection capabilities with maximum energy efficiency.
We can install, service and repair new and existing security lights with sensors. These can include many different types and styles such as:
- Solar powered and electric sensor lights – these lights turn on when they detect movement that occurs within their range.
- Floodlights – the best option for bringing large volumes of light and illumination to larger outdoor spaces.
- Landscape path lights – these are helpful for enhancing the nighttime visibility of frequently walked pathways. They can also be used for highlighting trees and other features of your landscape.
- Timed security lights – you can set them to turn on and off at any time of the day or night, without you needing to be at home.
Whether you’re looking for a motion sensor light for the front door or porch area, or pathway lighting that illuminates your driveway, After Hours Electrical will be able to provide and install the ideal solution for your home.
Do You Need an Expert Security Lighting Installer?
When you’re looking for trusted and experienced outdoor security lighting installation services in your area, you can rely on the expertise of After Hours Electrical. No matter what type of lighting solution you’re looking for, we’re here to help. We’ll come to you with:
- Experienced, fully licensed technicians who keep their skills and knowledge up to date with regular training and development.
- We aim to be at your home within 30 minutes* of your initial contact.
- 24/7 availability, including weekends and public holidays.
- Same rates out of business hours, including weekends and public holidays.
- Upfront fixed-price quotes.
- We charge by the job, not by the hour.
- A range of interest free** payment terms.
- 12-month workmanship warranty.
- $20 million public liability insurance.
All security lighting installation comes with a Certificate of Compliance issued upon completion. This shows that the work was completed to strict Australian standards by a licensed and accredited electrical contractor.
Interest Free** Outdoor Security Lighting
When your need for outdoor security lighting installation, replacement or repair comes at a time that may not be compatible with your household budget, there may be a temptation to delay that need. However, there’s no need to put your security lighting on the backburner.
After Hours Electrical offers a range of interest free** payment options for eligible customers. Your electrician can take you through the easy application process on site and approval usually only takes a few minutes.
Choose a payment plan from one of our providers – Humm or Zip – and enjoy the convenience of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, depending on your choice of provider. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront.
Then you can take it easy while After Hours Electrical installs your outdoor security lighting. We also accept payment by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express).
Protect Your Home – Call After Hours Electrical Today
Outdoor sensor security lights are a highly effective measure for protecting your home against trespassing and break-in. And when your home is protected, you and your family are protected.
For reliable and efficient installation, replacement and repair services for your outdoor security lighting, get in touch with After Hours Electrical today. Call us any time day or night, or contact us online and have one of our friendly customer service staff members call you back within three minutes.