We Are Your Experts in Powerpoint Installation
After Hours Electrical technicians are experts in repairing, replacing and installing powerpoints. We’re on the road 24/7, every day of the year, and we’re all about customer satisfaction when it comes to electrical work, including the installation of new powerpoints. After Hours Electrical charges the same rates at all hours.
Your Professionals in Powerpoint Installation
If you’re sick of running electrical extension cords throughout the home and are in need of more powerpoints, you need a professional from After Hours Electrical. We know there are never enough powerpoints, and they’re always in the wrong spots. That’s when you need help from a professional.
After Hours Electrical can upgrade each old, single outlet to a double powerpoint for additional connections and install modern powerpoints with added USB chargers in convenient locations.
You might be putting your home on the market or renting to new tenants. Having electrical powerpoints tested ensures you will pass a building inspection and it will boost the resale value of your home. Our electricians can provide a Certificate of Compliance for your personal records.
Don’t hesitate to contact After Hours Electrical when you’re in need of powerpoint installation. We’re available 24/7, every day of the year, including weekends and public holidays.
Professional Powerpoint Service and Repair
To ensure your family’s safety, regular service and testing should be carried out on all power outlets in your home. After Hours Electrical’s qualified electricians will work to ensure small fixes don’t turn into larger problems down the line.
While we all know prevention is better than cure, sometimes overuse or electrical faults can cause a faulty switch or socket. You need a system check if you’re experiencing any of the following:
- No power when you connect an appliance
- Heat coming from electrical sockets or wiring
- Strange noises coming from electrical sockets or wiring, such as buzzing or humming
- Sparks flying from your socket
After Hours Electrical offers same-day service if you’ve got problems with powerpoints. We can even be at your door within 30 minutes* of your call in an emergency.
Types of Powerpoints
Australia’s general purpose outlets (GPOs) are 240 volts and have a maximum current rating of 10 amps. There’s a wide variety of these outlets available across multiple styles, colours, pricing and purposes.
Not all powerpoints are created equal and some are better suited to the task at hand than others. These are the common types of powerpoints found in Australian homes:
- Double powerpoint: A double powerpoint is the standard, familiar electrical outlet with two side-by-side sockets and a switch for each.
- Powerpoint with extra switch: This is a double powerpoint with an extra switch in the middle for activating a light or ceiling fan. It helps to reduce the clutter of having a separate switch and powerpoint close by.
- USB powerpoint: If your powerpoints are fitted with USB outlets, you won’t need to fight other members of the family for your phone’s wall charger.
- Smart powerpoint: Smart powerpoints are a great way to expand the smart home without having to use a whole bunch of new technologies. If you have a professional electrician fit a smart powerpoint, you can activate appliances from a smartphone.
- Outdoor powerpoint: An outdoor powerpoint looks distinct when compared to its indoor counterpart. An outdoor powerpoint will typically have the outlet angled downwards or concealed from the rain.
Why Choose After Hours Electrical for Powerpoint Installation?
Our licensed electricians can legally install powerpoints in Australia and have them commissioned with the appropriate governing body. Don’t forget DIY work can void warranties, cancel out insurance and potentially put your family at risk. That’s why you need professional service.
After Hours Electrical offers an extensive range of services, including:
- Powerpoint installation
- Expanding one powerpoint to two
- Testing existing powerpoints
- Installing safety switches
- Fitting ceiling fans and lighting
- Rewiring old homes
- Hot water system installation
- Installation of kitchen appliances
- And much more
After Hours Electrical’s Quality Assurance Guarantee
When you call After Hours Electrical you get all the advantages of our experience and professionalism. What does our Quality Assurance Guarantee really mean? It means that customers will benefit from:
- Fully qualified and licensed electrical contractors available 24/7, every day of the year
- All our electricians undergo regular training so they’re up to date with the latest technology
- A 12-month warranty on all electrical work, materials and parts installed and supplied by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- Tracking and dispatch that uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure we are always on time
- A range of interest free** payment options
- We aim to be at your door within 30 minutes* of your call
- No extra charges for after hours work
- Upfront fixed-price quotes
- We charge by the job, not by the hour
Interest Free** Powerpoint Installation
After Hours Electrical understands that the need for new powerpoints can be a home emergency. You know that the job is crucial for your home and it needs to be done now, but it might not be a convenient time for your budget.
That’s why After Hours Electrical offers a range of interest free** payment options for eligible customers. Your electrician can take you through the simple application process on site and approval usually takes only a few minutes.
You can select a payment plan with one of our providers, Zip or Humm, and enjoy the flexibility of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, depending on your choice of provider. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront.
Then you can relax in the knowledge that an After Hours Electrical professional will install your new powerpoints. We also accept payment by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express).
For more details about powerpoint installation, contact After Hours Electrical by phone or simply fill in our online form. One of our friendly customer service staff members will then get in touch with you.