Are You Upgrading to USB Powerpoints?
After Hours Electrical can modernise your home with the installation of USB wall sockets, which makes charging all of your devices so much easier. We’re available 24/7, every day of the year. After Hours Electrical can be there to install USB powerpoints at any time, including weekends and public holidays. We charge the same rates at all hours.
Local USB Powerpoint Installation
Most Australian homes have a multitude of electronic devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones, and they all require recharging. The original solution was to plug the charger into a convenient – or, in some cases, inconvenient – powerpoint and trust that no one will come along and unplug it.
Sockets in powerpoints and on powerboards are always in demand in busy households. The solution is to do away with the charger, and either include USB sockets on powerpoints or have a dedicated USB wall socket. The choice is yours.
What is a USB Powerpoint?
A USB powerpoint or USB socket looks just like a normal wall socket, with one obvious difference. As well as having one or two three-pronged sockets for standard electrical plugs, there are also USB ports.
These eliminate the need for a charger which you would plug into a normal wall outlet.
Is It Time to Upgrade to USB Powerpoints?
USB powerpoints are starting to appear everywhere. You’ll find USB charging outlets in new houses, hotel rooms, planes and even on public transport.
Devices that use USB ports are now so ubiquitous that an upgrade is due in most households. This is even more important if you have a busy household with a lot of visitors. People are always needing to recharge their mobile phones.
Benefits of Installing USB Powerpoints
If you’re looking for a quick charge for your devices, with better efficiency and more convenience, USB powerpoints are the way to go. Direct charging from a USB powerpoint is faster than the old style of charger. And when it comes to recharging your mobile phone, faster is always better.
The other thing about having a USB wall socket is that it simply looks the part. For guests in your home it makes it obvious where to plug their phone if they need to do so. The benefits of having USB powerpoints in your home include:
- Get rid of adapters and free up AC outlets
- Install charging stations in handy spots
- Devices will charge faster
- Increased safety – you won’t risk overloading outlets
- More energy efficient
- Convenience – you can use your device while charging it
- No slow down – your computer won’t slow down while you’re using it as a charger
- USB wall ports are durable and will last a long time
Why Choose After Hours Electrical for USB Powerpoints?
Customer satisfaction is the primary aim of After Hours Electrical. You won’t have to wait days or weeks for USB powerpoint installation – we offer same-day service. After Hours Electrical’s experienced electricians can even be there within 30 minutes* of your call in an emergency.
When you call After Hours Electrical you get all the advantages of our experience, knowledge and professionalism, including:
- Fully qualified and licensed electrical contractors available 24/7, every day of the year
- All our electricians undergo regular training so they’re up to date with the latest technology
- A range of interest free** payment options
- A 12-month warranty on all electrical work, materials and parts installed and supplied by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- Tracking and dispatch that uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure we are always on time
- We’ll be at your door within 30 minutes* of your call
- No extra charges for after hours work
- Upfront fixed-price quotes
- We charge by the job, not by the hour
- Certificates of compliance to prove we’re always working in line with government standards and regulations.
Interest Free** USB Powerpoint Installation
If you decide to upgrade to USB powerpoints, you’ll want the job done quickly and efficiently. While it’s an important job, it might not be a convenient time for your household budget.
That’s why After Hours Electrical offers a range of interest free** payment plans for eligible customers. Your electrician can take you through the simple application process on site and approval usually takes only a few minutes.
You can select a payment plan with one of our providers – Zip or Humm – and enjoy the flexibility of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, depending on your choice of provider. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront.
Then you can relax while an After Hours Electrical professional modernises your home with USB powerpoint installations. You can also pay with cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express).
For more details about USB powerpoint installation and maintenance, contact After Hours Electrical by phone or fill in our online form. One of our friendly customer service staff members will then get in touch with you.