Are You in Need of LED Downlight Installation?
At After Hours Electrical, we specialise in the installation of LED lighting systems. Our professional electricians can install LED downlights with the emphasis on value, energy efficiency and quality workmanship to brighten up your property in style. We’re available 24/7, every day of the year. We charge the same rates at all hours.
Qualified LED Downlight Installation Experts
After Hours Electrical specialises in LED (light emitting diodes) downlight installations. LEDs are becoming increasingly popular in Australian homes due to their energy efficiency and long life expectancy.
LED lights produce a powerful light with only a small wattage, using almost 85% less power than other kinds of downlights, and almost 50% less power compared to fluorescent lights.
Some of the many benefits of LED downlights include:
- An estimated lifespan of up to 25 years
- Even at the end of its lifespan, and LED will still emit 70% of its original brightness
- They are environmentally friendly, and there’s no hazardous Mercury (which is used in fluorescent lights)
- They don’t heat up as much as other downlights
- Easy to retrofit
- Available in a range of switchable colour temperatures
- Energy star product
- Halogen downlights are being phased out
- Compatible with smart home automation systems
LED downlights are a more costly option upfront but the potential savings in energy is considerable, along with the benefits of their long lifespan. The difference is rapidly paid off in savings.
Different Types of LED Downlights
The style of LED downlights you choose can have a huge impact on the look of your home. It affects the ambience of your home both inside and out. LED downlights are not only available in different sizes and shapes but also in different colours.
Here’s a look at some of the styles of LED downlights After Hours Electrical can install in your home:
- Recessed downlights – These LED downlights are versatile and can be installed on the surface as well as inside your ceiling.
- Surface downlights – These can be installed where recessed lighting is not possible.
- Pendant downlights – Pendants downlights (or luminaires) are fashionable and can completely change the mood of a room.
- Semi-recessed downlights – These lights are similar to recessed downlights and are suited to kitchens and bathrooms.
- Adjustable downlights – These LED downlights can be adjusted to point in different directions, depending on your needs.
- Outdoor downlights – Outdoor LED downlights are water resistant and can boost your home’s security as well as the look of your outdoor space.
We are LED Downlight Installation Specialists
To get the most out of your LED downlights, they should be installed by expert electricians with a knowledge of lighting design. That’s where After Hours Electrical comes in – we’ve got the expertise to advise you on optimum spacing, the number of LED downlights required, and what kind of colour temperature is needed.
Our technicians will ensure old halogen fixtures are completely removed and replaced with sleek LED downlights. We can even provide adaptor plates so your new LEDs can fit in the larger ceiling cut-outs of the old school downlights.
LED Downlight Service and Repair
Don’t be tempted to take on repairs or installations by yourself, even though you may change light bulbs easily enough. LED downlights are long-lasting light fittings that have to be completely replaced in the rare instance of failure.
Dealing with electrics is dangerous, which is why you need to leave electrical jobs to the professionals, like the experts at After Hours Electrical. Some of the work our electricians can take care of include:
- Repair or replace failed LED lights
- Replace faulty drivers or chips
- Perform thermal testing to ensure the longevity of the light
- Add extra controls, such as dimming
Why Choose After Hours Electrical?
When you’re in need of LED downlight installation, the experts at After Hours Electrical have got you covered. We want to help you boost the look of your home along with home security and will complete the job to your satisfaction.
When you call After Hours Electrical you get all the advantages of our experience and professionalism, including:
- Fully qualified and licensed electrical contractors available 24/7, every day of the year
- All our electricians undergo regular training so they’re current with the latest technology
- A range of interest free** payment options
- A 12-month warranty on all electrical work, materials and parts installed and supplied by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- Tracking and dispatch that uses state of the art technology to ensure we are always on time
- We aim to be at your door within 30 minutes* of your call
- No extra charges for after hours work
- Upfront fixed-price quotes
- We charge by the job, not by the hour
Interest Free** LED Downlight Installation
If you’re considering installing LED downlights, you’re obviously wanting to upgrade the look of your home along with improving home security. That’s an important decision, but the problem is it might not be a convenient time for your budget.
That’s why After Hours Electrical offers a range of interest free** payment options for eligible customers. Your electrician can take you through the simple application process on site and approval usually takes only a few minutes.
You can select a payment plan with one of our providers – Zip or Humm – and you can choose either weekly or fortnightly instalments, whatever suits your lifestyle and budget. Then you can sit back while our electrician installs your LED downlights.
For more details about LED downlight installation, contact After Hours Electrical. You can get in touch by phone or simply fill in our online form, and one of our friendly customer service staff members will get in touch with you.