Do You Need a Doorbell Camera Installed?
After Hours Electrical can look after your home security with the installation of a doorbell camera. You can answer the door from anywhere and keep an eye on what’s happening on your doorstep. We’re available 24/7, every day of the year, and we charge the same rates at all hours.
Smart Doorbell Camera a Popular Choice
Smart doorbells are rapidly becoming a popular choice for Australian householders who are concerned about home security. They allow you to not only keep an eye on your doorstep and the front of your house, but you can also answer the door in real time wherever you are.
After Hours Electrical specialises in the installation of doorbell cameras. We can provide a video doorbell to suit your personal needs.
Our experts can explain the details of using the device and we’ll make sure it’s working as it should. Smart doorbell cameras make it possible to chat with visitors on your phone when they ring the doorbell. You could be at home or away from home on holidays, you’ll still be able to answer the door if you want to.
After Hours Electrical technicians are on the road 24/7, every day of the year, and can be at your door within 30 minutes* of your call.
Benefits of Installing a Doorbell Camera
There are many benefits to installing a smart doorbell camera. The peace of mind you get from boosting your home security is invaluable, but there are many advantages to consider, including:
- Detects motion and sends you a notification
- Allows you to see and speak to visitors
- Answer the door from anywhere
- Keep an eye on parcels that have been delivered
- See what’s happening in the neighbourhood
- Record any nearby incidents
- Stay safe with night vision
After Hours Electrical can hardwire your smart doorbell camera to your electrical system so you never have to fiddle around with changing batteries. Even if there is currently no wire in the position you want the doorbell camera to be, we can fix that. In no time, you’ll be answering the door using your phone or tablet.
Why Choose After Hours Electrical?
When it comes to installing a smart doorbell camera, the experts at After Hours Electrical have got you covered. We want to help you boost your home security and will complete the job to your satisfaction.
When you call After Hours Electrical you get all the advantages of our experience and professionalism, including:
- Fully qualified and licensed electrical contractors available 24/7, every day of the year
- All our electricians undergo regular training so they’re up to date with the latest technology
- A range of interest free** payment options
- A 12-month warranty on all electrical work, materials and parts installed and supplied by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- Tracking and dispatch that uses state of the art technology to ensure we are always on time
- We aim to be at your door within 30 minutes* of your call
- No extra charges for after hours work
- Upfront fixed-price quotes
- We charge by the job, not by the hour
Interest Free** Doorbell Camera Installation
When you want to boost your home security with a smart doorbell camera, you know there’s no time to waste. The problem is, it might not be a convenient time for your annual budget.
That’s why After Hours Electrical offers a range of interest free** payment options for eligible customers. Your electrician can take you through the simple application process on site and approval usually takes only a few minutes.
You can select a payment plan with one of our providers – Zip or Humm – and enjoy the convenience of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, depending on your choice of provider. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront. We also accept payment by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express).
For more details on doorbell camera installation, contact After Hours Electrical. You can get in touch by phone, or fill out our online form, and one of our friendly customer service staff members will get back to you.